live it.
Shoutbox
Monday, November 05, 2007

Celebrated Kenny G's bdae over last Sat. Was a little wierd initially as I didn't know most of the ppl there. Good thing YL came with me. He has quite a cute housemate.. too bad he's only 21.. haha..


YL, me, Kenny (trying to be funny...)

Okay now a bit of rambling here to 发谢, I HATE PPL WITH NO FREAKING INITIATIVE ON THE SIMPLEST THINGS. STOP TAKING PEOPLE FOR GRANTED!!! Okay I feel better now. Maybe it's me, I should stop expecting ppl to do things the way I would. Or maybe I should just lower my expectations so there's less room for disappointment. 嗨,失望。
scribbling at 8:23 PM | 0 spoke

the author ;

lixuan
belongstomoi.blogspot.com;
status : trying to keep up

what's going on ;


Snappies ;

gossip ;


gardeners ;

Photos
Bro
Sis
Uncle Heng
Yanxin
Jordan
Corrine
Melis
Weijie
Ah Ji
Chua-cher

the past ;



credits ;

Resources;
pgp {image}
ecstasy--/carolynn(: {codes}
deviantart {brushes}.

Other;
firefox {browser}
blogskins {blogskins}
draac {colours}
blogger {host}
imageshack {imagehost}
w3schools {htmlhelp}
adobephotoshopcs/cs2 {program}

Special thanks;
concillium/kathleen(: {layout}