live it.
The impending storm
Sunday, December 02, 2007

Shopping at Wrentham wasn't the best thing to do today cos:

1) Too many people
2) Too cold
3) No money

But but but, having made the 2 hour drive just to get there, I just had to get something (okay I know this is a really bad excuse). JH and I made a mad spree in Adiddas, again. For the red tagged items, again. This is really becoming a bad habit. Ha.

Wrentham has by far the best collection of stores I've seen so far though. Pity it's so far away. Finally saw a Burberry store. Sorry Bubu though, things are just too freaking expensive in there. A polo shirt alone costs like USD70.

And it started to snow towards 4pm. Heng we weren't caught in a storm (which was apparently supposed to be then). It's currently snowing pretty heavily outside now.. supposed to continue till tomorrow. Arghh, working outback = get ur ass to work even if the snow piles up ur door. Got to remember to pack a change of clothes for work tomorrow too, in case the snow storm gets too bad for us to go home after work. -_-"

Talking about work, I'm beginning to doubt my suitability working outback. Too manual and kinda 危险. The other day, one of the guys from the night shift was doing He test on one of the add tanks, opened the wrong connection for another tank and caused a whole tank of eRDF to gush out right at him and the suite. Gosh, I would have freaked out. I myself made the mistake some time ago, but luckily the tank only had water and He.

Rrrrr... I can't wait to finish up everything here and go home. Counting down to Sunday.. for a little holiday to a warmer place with my sister...
scribbling at 9:47 PM | 0 spoke

the author ;

lixuan
belongstomoi.blogspot.com;
status : trying to keep up

what's going on ;


Snappies ;

gossip ;


gardeners ;

Photos
Bro
Sis
Uncle Heng
Yanxin
Jordan
Corrine
Melis
Weijie
Ah Ji
Chua-cher

the past ;



credits ;

Resources;
pgp {image}
ecstasy--/carolynn(: {codes}
deviantart {brushes}.

Other;
firefox {browser}
blogskins {blogskins}
draac {colours}
blogger {host}
imageshack {imagehost}
w3schools {htmlhelp}
adobephotoshopcs/cs2 {program}

Special thanks;
concillium/kathleen(: {layout}